Being able to swim is a fantastic life skill and encouraging your child to learn how to swim can be one of the most important opportunities you give them.
Providing this opportunity from a young age means there is a good chance they will enjoy the water for the rest of their life.
Dundee and Angus College offer a Learn to Swim programme within our Gardyne Sports Centre and we invite you to register your interest in joining our Gardyne Swim Academy.
Benefits of our Programme:
• Lessons start from 6 months old with adult and child
• Delivered over 46 weeks of the year
• STA accredited Swim Academy
• Pre-school lessons (£30 per month over 12 months)
• Cost of lessons spread throughout the year (£20 per month over 12 months)
• Seamless pathway through the levels
• Club swimming links
• Opportunities to learn further skills in junior lifesaving and junior first aid
• No need to stand in a queue for enrolment or re-enrolment
• Regular feedback on progress through our bespoke app
At the moment we are unable to add anyone to our waiting list. Please keep checking for our waiting list to open up again.